Welcome to The Euro League Football Today I will present you the ONE OF THE TOP FOOTBALL CLUB.Which is generally known as MADRID and officially named as FC Real Madrid.
FC Real Madrid info and stats you don’t know earlier
Real Madrid CF is the best club in football history.
He is the just one with the record figures of 13 European Cups and 33 Leagues.
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol, generally alluded to as Real Madrid.
It is a Spanish expert football club situated in Madrid.
Established on 6 March 1902 as the Madrid Football Club, the club has generally worn a white home pack since initiation
History of FC Real Madrid
Their nickname is The Vikings
In spite of the fact that the club was established in 1902, it was initially named Madrid Football Club; it wasn’t until 1920 that King Alfonso XIII offered them with the title of “real” – or “illustrious” in English. These early years were sensibly fruitful no doubt, as confirm by their four continuous Copa del Rey triumphs from 1905 to 1908. By the episode of the WWII, Real could gloat with two La Liga titles and seven Copa del Rey trophies.
The post-war period saw Santiago Bernabéu Yeste take over as the club’s leader, in the wake of having conveyed different capacities at the club since joining its lesser positions in 1909.
Looked with a troublesome assignment of remaking the club, Bernabéu proceeded to build a shiny new arena – later renamed to the Santiago Bernabéu arena – and sign various prominent global players so as to contend at the European stage. With a bonafide dream group revolved around the gifts of Alfredo Di Stéfano, Ferenc Puskás and Francisco Gento, Real traveled to four La Ligas and one Copa del Rey before the finish of the 60s. All the more amazingly, they guaranteed the initial five European Cups at any point sorted out, conveniently wrecking any resistance in their way from 1956 to 1960. This incredible group is as yet considered by numerous individuals to be the best football crew at any point collected.
The two decades that pursued were as heavenly for the club’s developing armed force of supporters. Notwithstanding tidying up the household rivalries by asserting an exceptional 14 La Ligas and 5 Copa del Reys, the time of 1966 saw Real add another European Cup to their rich gathering by vanquishing Partizan Belgrade 2-1 in the last. The decade was finished off on a harsh note, be that as it may, with Santiago Bernabéu Yeste passing endlessly in 1978.
From past times the absolute most celebrated players of the group are Di Stéfano, Ferenc Puskás, Gento, Raymond Kopa and Santamaría, while in more up to date time Raul is known as the person who played a sum of 741 first group matches, trailed by Iker Casillas who left the club in tears the mid year of 2015 in the wake of playing 721 matches. Other than Raul celebrated players, for example, Zinedine Zidane and Luis Figo likewise played for Madrid, while at their present group you discover players, for example, Garteh Bale, Christiano Ronaldo and possibly a major forthcoming star, Martin Odegaard.
Real Madrid plays their matches at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium which has limit with respect to in excess of 80,000 onlookers. The arena was done around 1947 and from that point forward Real Madrid has played their home matches at this arena.
FACTS AND FIGURES
Campo de O’Donnell (1912-1923)
Campo de Ciudad Lineal (1923-1924)
Estadio Chamartín (1924-1947)
Santiago Bernabéu (1947-)
La Liga: 33
Copa del Rey: 19
European Cup/Champions League: 13
UEFA Cup: 2
Competition WITH BARCELONA FC – EL CLÁSICO
- The two best Spanish football crews, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are wild contenders. The contention is said to originate from Franco’s tyranny. FC Barcelona spoke to a restriction to Franquismo while Real Madrid was an image of patriotism and was upheld by the system and the despot itself. However, another clarification for such challenge is that those two urban areas are the biggest and most extravagant in Spain. The two clubs are additionally the most productive.
- With Franco in participation, the club crushed Real Madrid 1-0 at the Copa del Generalismo last in 1968. The club’s mentor at the time, Salvador Artigas, was a Republican pilot during the Spanish Civil War.
- There have been 227 authority showdowns between the two groups since the first Clasico on May thirteenth, 1902 (aside from benevolent matches). Genuine Madrid won more matches; 91 wins for Real Madrid, 88 for FC Barcelona and 48 draws. In addition, there have been 752 objectives scored during Clasicos so far with a normal of 3.3 objectives per game. However, Real Madrid FC scored more than FC Barcelona, 384 objectives versus 368 for the Catalan club.
- The two groups checks the 2 biggest football players ever, Cristiano Ronaldo (2 ballons d’or) and Lionel Messi (4 Ballons d’or).
- The Clasico is the second most watched football match-up worldwide after the Champions League last.
- Intriguing truth, the game structures some portion of the social occasions of the year in Palestine, shockingly home of one of the biggest FC Barcelona fans’communities around the world. A large number of supporters are relied upon to go to bars to watch the game. “We can relate to the Catalans and their battle against the extraordinary intensity of Madrid, as we battle against Israel” a supporter told the BBC.
FC Real Madrid tickets
On the off chance that you come to Madrid and might want to see a match with Real Madrid at their home ground, or perhaps you need to consider them to be they visit another city, at that point visit Viagogo for tickets to a wide range of matches, Liga BBVA matches, yet additionally tickets for Champions League, Copa del Rey and comparable matches.
Current squad of FC Real Madrid
HEAD OF PHYSICAL PREPARATION
FITNESS TRAINER/SPORTS THERAPISTS
JOSÉ CARLOS G. PARRALES