Welcome to The Euro League Football Today I will present you the ONE OF THE TOP FOOTBALL CLUB.Which is generally known as Barca and officially named as FC Barcelona.
FC Barcelona info and stats you don’t know earlier
FOOTBALL Club Barcelona, generally alluded to as FC Barcelona.
Conversationally known as Barca, is a Spanish expert football club.
It is situated in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
History Of FC Barcelona
Established by Hans Gamper in 1899. Its stadium (Camp Nou) was worked in 1957. The uniform has blue and red stripes. FCB have won 20 Spanish Leagues, 3 UCL and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Famously known as “Barça”. Its fans (culers) are spread around the world.
The absolute best players of all occasions have played for Barça: Zamora, Samitier, Ramallets, Suárez, César, Kubala, Migueli, Schuster, Maradona, Cruyff, Rexach, Guardiola, Ronaldo, Romário, Stoichkov, Laudrup, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and some more.
Love for Catalunya, Barcelona’s nation, love for football very much played and decent to be watched, reasonable play, great consideration of showing yongsters not exclusively to play football, yet in addition in their training and human side, are the primary highlights by what this club is respected everywhere throughout the world and his fans are spread around the world.
HISTORY OF FLAG AND KIT
As you may see, the logo of FC Barcelona has generally advanced from 1899 to 1910 and has remained around the equivalent thereafter. The
club’s unique peak was a quartered jewel molded peak beaten by the Crown of Aragon and the bat of King James, and encompassed by two branches, one of a shrub tree and the other a palm. The new peak speaks to the St George Cross in the upper-left corner with the Catalan banner next to it, and the group hues at the base. With respect to shades of the shirts, a few motivation have been referenced however it is generally said that the hues were picked by Joan Gamper himself and speak to his home group, FC Basel.
Before the 2011/2012 season, Barcelona used to maintain a strategic distance from corporate sponsorship on their pullovers. On 14 July 2006, the club declared a five-year concurrence with UNICEF, which incorporated the UNICEF logo on their shirts. The club additionally commited to giving €1.5 million every year to UNICEF. Barcelona finished their refusal of corporate sponsorship before the 2011/12 season, marking a five-year €150m manage Qatar Sports Investments. Such an understanding implied, that the club bear the Qatar Foundation logo on the club’s shirt; it was then substituted by Qatar Airways for the 2013/14 season.
FACTS AND FIGURES:-
Carretera d’Horta grounds (1905–1909)
Carrer de Muntaner grounds (1901–1905)
Carrer Indústria (1909–1922)
Camp de Les Corts (1922–1957)
Camp Nou (1957–)
La Liga: 26
Copa del Rey: 30
European Cup/Champions League: 5
UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup: 4
UEFA Cup: 0
Camp Nou Stadium offers home to the celebrated football crew FC Barcelona and it has been of the official home to Barcelona since 1957. The limit of the arena is around 99354 which makes it the biggest arenas in entire Spain and the second biggest in Europe. The Camp Nou normally has a few global football rivalries. The arena offered home to two UEFA Champions League.
Would you like to be one of the fortunate people who can watch a FC Barcelona coordinate togheter with right around 100,000 other individuals at Nou Camp? At that point you better seize your tickets at the earliest opportunity. On the off chance that you visit Viagogo you can purchase tickets for a wide range of FC Barcelona matches, home matches in the Liga BBVA, yet additionally Copa del Rey matches, Champions League matches and different matches FC Barcelona may play! In the event that you need to visit the FC Barcelona historical center and investigate the at arena, purchase your tickets at Viator.
Competition WITH REAL MADRID FC – EL CLÁSICO
- The two best Spanish football crews, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are wild contenders. The contention is said to originate from Franco’s tyranny. FC Barcelona spoke to a restriction to Franquismo while Real Madrid was an image of patriotism and was upheld by the system and the despot itself. However, another clarification for such challenge is that those two urban areas are the biggest and most extravagant in Spain. The two clubs are additionally the most productive.
- With Franco in participation, the club crushed Real Madrid 1-0 at the Copa del Generalismo last in 1968. The club’s mentor at the time, Salvador Artigas, was a Republican pilot during the Spanish Civil War.
- There have been 227 authority showdowns between the two groups since the first Clasico on May thirteenth, 1902 (aside from benevolent matches). Genuine Madrid won more matches; 91 wins for Real Madrid, 88 for FC Barcelona and 48 draws. In addition, there have been 752 objectives scored during Clasicos so far with a normal of 3.3 objectives per game. However, Real Madrid FC scored more than FC Barcelona, 384 objectives versus 368 for the Catalan club.
- The two groups checks the 2 biggest football players ever, Cristiano Ronaldo (2 ballons d’or) and Lionel Messi (4 Ballons d’or).
- The Clasico is the second most watched football match-up worldwide after the Champions League last.
- Intriguing truth, the game structures some portion of the social occasions of the year in Palestine, shockingly home of one of the biggest FC Barcelona fans’communities around the world.”We can relate to the Catalans and their battle against the extraordinary intensity of Madrid, as we battle against Israel” a supporter told the BBC.
The most well known Barcelona players are Maradona the Argentine footballer who played in Barcelona from 1982 to 1984, László Kubala who scored 274 objectives in his 345 appearances somewhere in the range of 1950 and 1961, Ronaldinho, who was the best player of the world for some time, Josep Guardiola, Ronaldo, Rivaldo who was popular for his ball taking care of with his left leg, etc.
In the present group comprises Lionel Messi who is FC Barcelona’s unequaled most astounding objective attendant with 440 objectives and furthermore considered as probably the best footballer ever, Gerard Piquè, Pedro Rodriguez, Luis Suárez, Neymar, etc.